EVENTSBAC.COM PRIVACY NOTICE
- com (“EVENTSBAC.COM”)values your privacy. In accordance with the passing of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and all Regulations made hereunder, EVENTSBAC.COM has included this privacy notice which is integral and part of the terms of its contract with all of its visitors (where applicable) and users as well as its relationship with its partners, associates and affiliates.
- The terms of this Privacy Notice and its application herein together with any variations, additions and changes made herein shall form an integral part of all terms and conditions and shall be read together with any application forms, enquiry forms, and all other relevant documentation.
- This Privacy Notice governs the manner in which EVENTSBAC.COM collects, uses, maintains and discloses personal information, personal details including names, telephone numbers, email address, office or residential addresses and all such personal identification information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) from each visitor and /or user in its database (referred respectively as “Subjects”).
- The processing of all such personal data is also subject to certain applicable laws namely the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and all relevant by-laws, rules and regulations made thereunder.
- COM has the sole prerogative to vary, change, amend and alter any of the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time. In the event of any changes, EVENTSBAC.COM will publish the amended or varied Privacy Notice in its website. Any variance, change, amendment and / or alteration shall become effective if you continue to use our services and some changes may apply retrospectively. This Privacy Notice is as at 1st April 2017. Kindly download and keep same for your future reference as we may not archive this Policy Notice.
- Subjects are expected to have read and understood all the terms of this Privacy Notice. The onus and responsibility will be on the part of the visitors and/or users to read, check and understand the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- This Privacy Notice is also applicable to the EVENTSBAC.COM’s website (address) and any other social media websites.
- How Personal Data is collected
- COM may collect information through cookies set out on your computer about your activities within this website and other EVENTSBAC.COM online activities. We use this information for internal analysis of our online activities and also to better provide you with information that interests you. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser; OR
- when subjects or anyone at large visits the EVENTSBAC.COM website and/or any of EVENTSBAC.COM.COM’s social media webpages
- when subjects who are students or participants or potential participants of events enquire about any courses, events, seminar or forums organized by EVENTSBAC.COM or its partners, associates and affiliates ; OR
- when subjects or participants register with the EVENTSBAC.COM and/or its affiliates and/or its event organizers for courses, seminars, talks and / or events whether online or manually ; OR
- any transaction or inquiry or communication made with the EVENTSBAC.COM and/or its affiliates be it by sms, letter, telegram, facsimile or email ; OR
- when such personal data is collected by staff and faculty members, promoters, event managers, event organizers or any marketers of EVENTSBAC.COM or its partners, associates and affiliates in the course of any event, function, meeting or any marketing, expansion and promotional activities conducted by or on behalf of the EVENTSBAC.COM.
- A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from the EVENTSBAC.COM website and stored in a visitor’s web browser while the subject browses the website. Every time subjects or visitors upload the EVENTSBAC.COM website on their personal computers, laptops, mobile devices, note pads etc., the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the visitor’s previous activity. Cookies are designed to be a mechanism for the website to remember information or to record the subject’s browsing activity. Cookies do not collect personal data or any such information that is related to or deemed as personal identification information.
- When subjects or visitors to the EVENTSBAC.COM website upload the website there will be certain information, albeit minor that will be stored by EVENTSBAC.COM. By using the website and such continuous or regular use and browsing of the website, subjects and visitors are deemed to have read this privacy notice and deemed to have constructive notice of the terms herein. As such visitors to EVENTSBAC.COM’s website are bound by this notice.
- If Subjects or Visitors do not wish to have their information stored, then they are advised to remove cookies from their hard drives after each browsing session. It shall be the responsibility for each respective subject or visitor to EVENTSBAC.COM’s website to remove cookies and EVENTSBAC.COM shall not be held liable.
- We provide the information with our marketing partners who work on behalf of EVENTSBAC.COM under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about our offers and promotions. However, these companies do not have any independent right to use or share this information.
- COM employs third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include credit card processing, email service providers, data metrics and analysis companies and customer service outsource companies. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but our agreements with them provide that they would be in breach of such agreements if they use such data for any other purpose. We expect such companies to uphold their contracts, however, You agree that we are not liable to You if a service provider of ours breaches our agreement and misuses Your data (You will have a claim directly against them, and we will cooperate reasonably in such claim). We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply ourTerms of Service; or protect the rights, property, or safety of eventsbac.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
VSQ @ PJ CITY CENTRE
B – 2 – 7TH FLOOR, JALAN UTARA SECTION 14
46200 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA